Tuesday, June 28, 2016

SLCT2 maths :)

decripion:

in maths we have been doing or should i say making a bean necklace. we are 0nly allowed $3. it was hard, the first try it failed the second time it passed, I ask my maths teacher if I could make a part of the necklace and then times it and she said "yes" here are the rules the correct one is at the end

green:25c
blue:10c
red:5c
my necklace has to be a repeating pattern
i have to start and end with red
i what mostly blue
i have to use all 3 colours.
IS IT POSSIBLE TRI IT AT HOME






FEED BACK(FB) AND FEED FORWED(FF)
FB:  I liked how you didn't give up

FF: really like the color combo, mum

Evaluation:
THE HARD THING WAS THE PATTERN  and the easy part was finishing :)




1 comment:

  1. Love it Angus! I love that this was SO hard - putting you into the pit! What did you have to do to 'nail it' in the end? Was there some grit and determination put into practise?

    ReplyDelete