Thursday, February 26, 2015

My swimming πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜ΊπŸ‘½πŸ˜Ž

                                           its a great sport swimming and its fun too that's why I like it πŸ˜ƒ 

“Here are some tips in how to swim backstroke: 
1. pointed toes, 
straight knees, 
kicking from your bottom, 
fingers together, 
bring your arm up straight and past your ear, 
pinky finger in first. 
Head relaxed in an upward position."

How am I going?

What am I doing well?
I can swimming so fast in the water
What do I need to work on?
I need to work on back stroke 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angus thanks! Remember to add the WALT and Success Criteria (check your emails for this information).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! You are working very hard with your backstroke technique. Keep working on putting your pinky finger right in the middle - this will help you swim straight.

    ReplyDelete